Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Russel D. McLean's "Mothers of the Disappeared," the movie

Featured at My Book, The Movie: Mothers of the Disappeared by Russel D. McLean.

The entry begins:
When I first approached this theoretical question around the time of my debut novel, The Good Son, I wasn’t sure who could take on the character of J McNee, the dour Dundonian detective. I’m still not sure, to be honest. I like the idea of a lead who’s not as well known as the others in the cast, although I’ve softened a little on the idea of someone like David Tennant taking the lead. If he dialed back the performance, he might be suitably dark enough to play the character.

I still, after all these years, think that Brian...[read on]
Visit Russel McLean's website.

The Page 69 Test: The Good Son.

My Book, The Movie: The Lost Sister.

The Page 69 Test: Mothers of the Disappeared.

My Book, The Movie: Mothers of the Disappeared.

--Marshal Zeringue